Service Update and Policy
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
We pride ourselves in already having very high standards of hygiene at our clinic however we are following our governing body SaveFace guidelines and protocols to make some additional changes to our practice to enable us to open safely.
This will mean that the clinic may not look quite as cosy as we will be removing all soft coverings, magazines, leaflets et cetera.
We will be sanitising the rooms between clients and will be spacing clients to ensure there is minimal contact. We will be altering our hours to allow this.
We are now starting to book appointments and would invite you to make contact to arrange this. We will be contacting clients who had appointments cancelled to rearrange them.
We will also be asking you to assist us in keeping safe by a few simple measures.
- Please stay in your car or outside until invited in.
- Please bring only minimal necessary belongings into the clinic.
- Please sign our consent form download here which confirms you are healthy and free of Covid symptoms or contact. This will need to be brought with you to the appointment signed and dated.
- Protocol requests clients to keep talking to a minimum and no laughing!…… We can but try!
- Hayfever sufferers should take antihistamines to avoid sneezing.